Depression has a negative effect personally and on all of your relationships. When you are depressed you tend to withdraw from relationship and this overtime will hurt the other person in the relationship.
Depression is debilitating. It steals your ability to create the life that you want.
Depression can have biological causes (treatable by medication), situational causes where circumstances that seem out of your control crush you again and again (treatable by counselling) and a combination of both.
The good news is that it can be treated by dealing with the circumstances and your reaction to them, managed using medication or a combination of both.
Depression is difficult to overcome yourself as by its very nature it leaves feeling powerless and hopeless.
Signs That You May Be Suffering From Depression
* You don’t feel hopeful or happy about anything in your life.
* Things that normally mean nothing, or are normally insignificant upset you
* Getting up in the morning is difficult as you cannot see a good reason to do so.
* You’re having trouble making simple decisions.
* Things that your friends and family do irritate you easily.
* It’s difficult to concentrate on anything and you easily forget things.
* You’re anxious, worry a lot and everything appears hopeless.
* You feel like you constantly mess up, have a feeling that something bad is going to happen. * The memory of every failure, every bad or uncomfortable experience, just keeps playing over and over in your head.
* Things that use to bring you enjoyment no longer does.
* You may be having recurring thoughts of death and/or suicidal impulses.
Specialising in Relationship Repair